I have been meaning to write about this for a while. I have designated snack areas in the kitchen for my son. These are the snacks that I usually always have. I am going to keep replenshing them.
Here’s what we have in his frozen shelf
- Coconut milk . I found it in costco. This is awesome. I have finally found his milk. I still use hemp milk in pancakes though.
- Vanilla yogurt. This brand is his favorite. It has good probiotics. He did not like the others I tried.
- Peanut butter . Sometimes he eats straight from the jar.
Here’s his pantry area-
- Nuts. I am always going to keep cashews. This brand is raw and organic.
- Unique sprouted puffs or pretzels
- Lara bar cashew
- Pop corn
- Kind fruit bar . He tasted one and liked it. I bought a big package from Costco. These are Non-gmo and just pressed fruit 🙂
Why do I like this?
- Its empowering. ‘Dhyan are you hungry? You can choose from your fridge or pantry shelf.’ I control the quantity and will ask him to choose a different one if he wants more.
- I have a hungry toddler.
- I want to always keep healthy snacks at hand.