I would be lying if I said I didn’t have any cravings. I saw a blog post featuring sort of Buddha bowl with rice and beans and another about a burger. I craved both. It has passed now. I do have a strong commitment to this challenge. More than that I have been down that path for ages.
Just summarizing the challenge steps in this post –
- Previous night
Next morning (do in order, take pictures if possible)
- soak dates, almonds, hemp seeds. (For making Almond-hemp milk for morning smoothie) in fridge
- Just add few lemon/lime slices squeezing it a little and water to a mason jar and refrigerate it.
Continue Step 1 for next 28 days
- Drink lemon water
- Exercise sipping 1 liter water (Finish it before the end of the day)
- Make almond milk blending all soaked ingredients. Make smoothie in a single serve cup with meal replacement powder, Almond milk, celery, few frozen veggies like bell pepper, banana, greens and Spirulina.
- Chop or prep fruits. Pack them with ice packs and take them along with you
- Soak dates, chia and soak nuts and/or sun-dried tomatoes as needed separately in fridge
- Just in case check if you have reqd ingredients for the rest of the day quickly
- Head out with Lara bars & 1 liter water bottle & something to read
- Make salad & dressing asap
- Enjoy salad
- Enjoy acai bowl/chocolate ice cream
- Jot down your feelings/cravings/thoughts/buy list (spending freeze)
- Sleep at 10 listening to your playlist